There is nothing that beats the feeling of sliding into a nice warm bath, scented with just the perfect essential oil to help a tired body recuperate or simply to prepare for another day’s adventure. HartNana’s goat milk soap gift baskets come in a variety of “flavors” designed to match your mood.
I have decided not to stock these gift baskets any longer. If you wish to special order a basket, let me know and I’ll see what we can work out. In the mean time here are a couple alternatives.
Lavender Goat Milk Soap Gift Basket
- Soaps are sold in 4.5 oz. bars Neatly Packaged with a Handcrafted wooden soap dish and small plastic bowl. (Pictured Exactly as Shipped)
- Made with 100% RAW Goat Milk (No Water Added)
- Bars are all hand poured and hand cut
- Lasts 4 to 6 weeks depending on usage
- Made using Lavender essential oils. Made with Sustainable Organic Palm Oil
Honey Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap Gift Basket
Honey and oatmeal together give an added punch to the already nourishing properties of goat’s milk soap. The little bits of oatmeal work as an exfoliant, gently removing dead skin cells while stimulating new ones to replace the tired and worn out cells. Honey has anti bacterial properties that protect your skin.
- GOATS MILK & HONEY is delightfully unscented, soothingly hydrating and well suited to all skin types.
- Scent: Contains no added scent, but this bar naturally has the subtle scent similar to graham crackers.
- Color: Brown.
- Texture: Smooth
- SIMPLICI artisan crafted, natural bar soaps are long-lasting and have a great lather. Hand cut bars average 5.0 ounces per bar. Each Value Bag contains six bars of soap packaged in a lined, labeled and resealable bag; Value Bag bars are not individually wrapped or labeled.